Sunday, April 29, 2007

ALTEC Reflection

I again shared this information with the same three teachers. I also sent this to my son’s gifted teacher. My husband’s favorite link was the Teacher Tacklebox. He liked the note format and the pictures that went along with the notes. He thought that this could be a real time saver. My son’s 3rd grade teacher liked that all the links were together on one site. This saves her time by not having to search her desk for name of the link that she wants. She thought that her students would be interested in the Arcademic Games. My daughter’s 1st grade teacher’s favorite link on the site was the Classroom Architect because she is switching to teaching Kindergarten next year. She thought that this tool would helpful when setting up the room. My son’s gifted teacher liked this site also. Her favorites were the links to the Think Tank and the PBL checklist because she has many students that do research for reports or projects.

No comments: