Sunday, April 29, 2007

Apple Learning Interchange Reflection

I emailed the link for the Apple Learning Exchange to my children’s teachers in 1st and 3rd grade. I also shared this site information with my husband who is a high school science teacher. All of the teachers were very interested in this site and were going to explore the options available. My son’s 3rd grade teacher thought that the virtual field trips were an excellent idea and she thought that maybe she could incorporate some of them into her lessons. My daughter’s first grade teacher liked the field trips also, but thought that most of them were a little lengthy for 1st graders. She liked the fact that categories were set up by grade and subject level. My husband liked the technology help ideas and the podcasts.

No comments: